- UNESCO's 70th Anniversary Celebration: Associated Schools Festival (UNESCO Palace, 11/12/2015)
- Second workshop for UNESCO ASPnet schools on Teacher professional competencies: The “Whole-School Approach” (16-17/10/2015)
- Conference on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development” and Award Ceremony on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development: A Message from Lebanon to the World” (UNESCO Office, 20/10/2015)
- Workshop in the framework of the Drawing competition #Unite4Heritage (UNESCO Office, 30/09/2015)
- Youth Mobile Apps Project (LAU Beirut Campus, October - December 2015)
- Annual Meeting for UNESCO associated schools’ principals and coordinators (UNESCO Palace, 24/03/2015)
An associate school needs to meet the following requirements:
o Designate a coordinator to liaise with the National Commission and the school.
o Execute the project described in the application form.
o Involve students, teachers and parents in the project.
o Inform the National Commission of the steps taken to execute the project.
o Write an annual report that describes in detail the school project and the other executed activities.
The Associated Schools annual reports are duly sent to Unesco Headquarter.