- UNESCO's 70th Anniversary Celebration: Associated Schools Festival (UNESCO Palace, 11/12/2015)
- Second workshop for UNESCO ASPnet schools on Teacher professional competencies: The “Whole-School Approach” (16-17/10/2015)
- Conference on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development” and Award Ceremony on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development: A Message from Lebanon to the World” (UNESCO Office, 20/10/2015)
- Workshop in the framework of the Drawing competition #Unite4Heritage (UNESCO Office, 30/09/2015)
- Youth Mobile Apps Project (LAU Beirut Campus, October - December 2015)
- Annual Meeting for UNESCO associated schools’ principals and coordinators (UNESCO Palace, 24/03/2015)
Under the patronage of the Lebanese National Commission and on the occasion of the sixty years anniversary of UNESCO, Montana International College organized a national school contest having as a theme “Environment and sustainable development”. An award ceremony was organized for the winners. The Lebanese National Commission representative Dr. Hareth Boustani gave a speech on the occasion with the presence of the ASPnet National Coordinator, directors, coordinators as well as teachers and students of ASPnet. The three first winners: 1st: Saint-Coeur- Bikfaya; 2nd: Lycée d’Orient- Daraya; 3rd: Montana International College, received the following awards: certificates signed by the President of the school and by the Secretary General of the Lebanese National Commission; books and airplane tickets to participate in the French ASPnet meeting on “Education for sustainable development” that was organized in Paris on June 2006.
Celebration of the EFA week through the diffusion of documents and information published by Unesco to associated schools project (19-26/04/2004)
7 schools participated in the event and they filled application forms concerning the activities they undertook. The Sagesse High School organized on April 6, 2004 a conference at the occasion having a topic “The Role of Education in the Civil Society”, M. P. Robert Ghanem gave the opening lecture while the Secretary General of the Lebanese National Commission gave a presentation on UNESCO EFA programme.