- UNESCO's 70th Anniversary Celebration: Associated Schools Festival (UNESCO Palace, 11/12/2015)
- Second workshop for UNESCO ASPnet schools on Teacher professional competencies: The “Whole-School Approach” (16-17/10/2015)
- Conference on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development” and Award Ceremony on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development: A Message from Lebanon to the World” (UNESCO Office, 20/10/2015)
- Workshop in the framework of the Drawing competition #Unite4Heritage (UNESCO Office, 30/09/2015)
- Youth Mobile Apps Project (LAU Beirut Campus, October - December 2015)
- Annual Meeting for UNESCO associated schools’ principals and coordinators (UNESCO Palace, 24/03/2015)
In the framework of her official visit to Lebanon, the Director General, Ms. Irina Bokova, and the Minister of Culture H.E. Mr. Raymond Araygi took part in a cultural event at the National Museum, to formally launch the #unite4heritage campaign, with the participation of students from associated schools, who were invited to ask the Director General questions.
The campaign was launched by UNESCO with the objective of using the power of social media to build support and encourage young Lebanese people to actively participate in raising awareness and protection of diversity and cultural heritage threatened by sectarian discourse and extreme violence.