- UNESCO's 70th Anniversary Celebration: Associated Schools Festival (UNESCO Palace, 11/12/2015)
- Second workshop for UNESCO ASPnet schools on Teacher professional competencies: The “Whole-School Approach” (16-17/10/2015)
- Conference on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development” and Award Ceremony on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development: A Message from Lebanon to the World” (UNESCO Office, 20/10/2015)
- Workshop in the framework of the Drawing competition #Unite4Heritage (UNESCO Office, 30/09/2015)
- Youth Mobile Apps Project (LAU Beirut Campus, October - December 2015)
- Annual Meeting for UNESCO associated schools’ principals and coordinators (UNESCO Palace, 24/03/2015)
The Lebanese National Commission for UNESCO organized, in collaboration with Tala Establishment, a training workshop for associated schools’ principals and teachers, conducted by Dr. Najla Bashour, on the children books: A ride across Lebanon with Nadim and Rana.
The workshop aimed at introducing the participants with the educational children series “Nadim and Rana” that focus on strengthening students’ sense of belonging through a ride in Lebanon and the description of the different Lebanese regions.