- UNESCO's 70th Anniversary Celebration: Associated Schools Festival (UNESCO Palace, 11/12/2015)
- Second workshop for UNESCO ASPnet schools on Teacher professional competencies: The “Whole-School Approach” (16-17/10/2015)
- Conference on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development” and Award Ceremony on “Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development: A Message from Lebanon to the World” (UNESCO Office, 20/10/2015)
- Workshop in the framework of the Drawing competition #Unite4Heritage (UNESCO Office, 30/09/2015)
- Youth Mobile Apps Project (LAU Beirut Campus, October - December 2015)
- Annual Meeting for UNESCO associated schools’ principals and coordinators (UNESCO Palace, 24/03/2015)
Participating schools in the ASPnet may carry the following advantages:
o Obtain a membership certificate signed by Unesco Director General.
o Have a link with Unesco and with all the other UN agencies as well as the Associated schools of the world.
o Partake in national projects organized by the National Commission and in regional and international projects organized by Unesco.
o Exchange information and materials.
o Learn new educational skills and latest techniques on national and international levels.
o Receive documents and regular newsletters produced by Unesco or other international organizations.
o Use the ASPnet emblem.
o Have its activities enlisted in the national and international newsletters.