- ALF 10th Anniversary / 13th Annual Heads of Network Meeting (Naples, 27-30/10/2014)
- Closing Ceremony of the ALF Lebanese Network Activity (Le Commodore Hotel - Hamra, 20/10/2014)
- Regional training "Youth in Local Dialogue" (Holiday Inn Dunes - Verdun, 17-21/02/2014)
- Opening Ceremony of the Regional Training on "Education for Intercultural Citizenship" (UNESCO Palace, 18/11/2013)
- Closing Ceremony of the Common Action implemented by ALF Lebanese Network (04/06/2013)
- Conference on "Regional Cooperation: good practices in the region" (4-5/03/2013)
The Secretary General, being the Head of the ALF Lebanese National Network participated in the Anna Lindh Mediterranean Forum organized by the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for the Dialogue between Cultures, in collaboration with the Marseille-Provence 2013, the body in charge of European Capital of Culture. Held under the banner ‘Citizens for the Mediterranean’, the Forum was held between 4-7 April, at The Pharo Palace overlooking the Vieux-Port and the Bay of Marseille, and brought together 1000 civil society organizations from 43 countries, and opened a space for interaction, exchange and debate of the top issues facing the Euro-Med region today, with concrete plans for a better partnership across the region.
Representatives of 25 civil society organizations in Lebanon attended the Forum, and participated in either the workshops or the presentations of good practices. As for the Secretary General, Dr. Zahida Darwiche Jabbour, she presided a session in the strategic debates theme on “how to promote cultural diversity and common values, presented a working paper under the title: "Do we all live in the Mediterranean?", and gave the speech of the civil society organizations during the official dinner held by the President of the Regional Representative Council of the European Commission in the presence of the President of the Anna Lindh Foundation and members of the board of governors and heads of networks. She also participated in the Agora – Strategic Debates around intercultural and interreligious diversity and dialogue; as well as in the Medina – Good Practice sessions that aimed at exchanging experience, tools and approaches on implemented projects among practitioners from European and Arab civil society organizations.