- ALF 10th Anniversary / 13th Annual Heads of Network Meeting (Naples, 27-30/10/2014)
- Closing Ceremony of the ALF Lebanese Network Activity (Le Commodore Hotel - Hamra, 20/10/2014)
- Regional training "Youth in Local Dialogue" (Holiday Inn Dunes - Verdun, 17-21/02/2014)
- Opening Ceremony of the Regional Training on "Education for Intercultural Citizenship" (UNESCO Palace, 18/11/2013)
- Closing Ceremony of the Common Action implemented by ALF Lebanese Network (04/06/2013)
- Conference on "Regional Cooperation: good practices in the region" (4-5/03/2013)
Established on November 30, 2004, the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for the Dialogue between cultures (ALF), an organization shared and resourced by forty three Euro-Mediterranean countries, is entrusted to bring people together from across the Mediterranean through promoting dialogue between cultures and respect for diversity.
Since its launch in 2005, the foundation aims at overcoming the misunderstandings and stereotypes which affect relations between and within the societies of the region, restoring trust in dialogue and bridging the gaps in mutual perceptions, as well as promoting diversity and coexistence.
To attend to this mission, the foundation leads Euro-Med initiatives and supports local activities in the fields of education, culture, intercultural and interfaith dialogue, and communication, that are being carried out by members of the National Networks, which represent the respective civil societies and which advocate human rights and democracy, and work towards understanding among people, religions and beliefs.